Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweetest Orlando Hotel deals from $29 this September

Hurry, this September is the BEST TIME for you to visit Orlando!
We are offering this unbelieveable SWEET deal for all our hotels this September!
Pre-Sale Rates from $29! Book now at http://www.avistahotels.com/sweet
Book now and travel 9/1~9/30!

Choose from these following great hotels

Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites near Universal Orlando from $29
(**come for Harry Potter, Halloween Horror Nights!)
Hampton Inn Florida Mall near Sea World Orlando from $35
(** come for Sea World after Dark, Sea World Halloween Spooktacular, meet Jake Hanna in person!)
Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista Orlando near Walt Disney World from $39
(**come for Summer Lightasmic, Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party!)
Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista from $59
(** come for Summer Lightasmic, Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party!)

Hurry, rooms are going so fast --- book now at http://www.avistahotels.com/sweet

1 comment:

  1. I have a reservation on Priceline for "Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites near Universal Orlando", and the price is $30 for a night. I totally paid $212.88(tax included) for six nights.
    Since the price now is $29 for a night, I will only pay $195.75(tax included). I am wondering if I can refund the overpayment.
    And I wanna know how could I contact "Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites near Universal Orlando" by the internet, because the e-mail on "Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites near Universal Orlando" website does not work. I am sorry I can't use my cellphone to contact anyone now, so I can only contact by e-mail. Can you help me to contact "Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites near Universal Orlando" ? I wanna confirm my reservation and room type.

    My e-mail is: kioskirs@gmail.com

    Please contact me by e-mail.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete